Hollywood is an industry filled with people trying to get attention in any way possible. For the next nine people this extra bit of attention came unwarranted, though. Here are nine celebrities who accidentally flashed a little bit too much skin while out in public!
It is only fitting that we lead off with one of pops great voices, Janet Jackson. Janet was one of the first people to really blow up due to her wardrobe malfunction. The reason? It happened live, on air, during the Super Bowl halftime show. There is arguably no worse time for a malfunction to happen then at that moment. Yet it did. It was back in 2004 and Jackson was performing alongside Justin Timberlake. Justin was supposed to pull part of Jackson’s costume open but he grabbed too much and Jackson was exposed to the world. CBS, which carried the Super Bowl that year, was fined a record breaking $550,000 dollars. they would later appeal the huge fine in 2011. Janet Jackson has not been back for a half time show since then.